The results of the project so far
It has been very positively received by people from very different economic levels and places of residence. Fifteen people have joined together to develop urban agroecology in their homes in order to exchange inputs, products, knowledge and promote the involvement of more people. A second citizen's bank is currently being set up with indigenous people.
What are specific, distinctive, strong elements in this project?
1. Lesson learned: Identify common interests and needs of stakeholders and start working on them.
2. The vulnerability of the project: Bad public decisions
3. Contribution: First, by accessing and contributing to other products, knowledge and services at no monetary cost. Each person receives in proportion to what they contribute. Second, strengthening environmental awareness and practices of brotherhood with natural resources and species.
Which specific lessons, do's and don'ts would you like to share? What would be suggestions for others when preparing or implementing the project in their own city?
1. Replicating the "Growing Food at Home" course
2. Organize the exchange plan for the next 3 months of the first citizen's bank
3. To form the second bank with indigenous people living in Bogotá, developing with them the course "Cultivating food at home"