This initiative is a collaborative initiative that was created by a group of people, organizations, and companies to mitigate the effects that COVID-19 has on the population. Such effects can be seen as food security, better health, education, and employment. This initiative focusses on vulnerable people.
Stage of the project
The results of the project so far
1. more than 21.901.179 kilos of food supplies delivered
2. benefiting more than 1.700.914 people
3. benefiting people in more than 158 municipalities
What are specific, distinctive, strong elements in this project?
- our project focusses on the most vulnerable people in our society
- our project is supported by national alliances that enable us to provide nutritious food to vulnerable people
- we use innovative technology to connect the demand and supply of people who need food
- we are focusing on providing online education
- focussing on sectors tat will strengthen the national economy
Which specific lessons, do's and don'ts would you like to share? What would be suggestions for others when preparing or implementing the project in their own city?
1. Fortifying alliance with small enterprises
2. give small business a voice and a platform
3. the project is connected to certain cultural aspects of the Colombian culture such as solidarity, hope, and love
4. More awareness is needed to solidify this project on a national level but also on an international level outside of colombia
In which phase are the 74 projects on this platform?